If you are a Embedded Software Engineer with experience in the Aerospace industry, please read on!
Based in Georgia, Vermont we are a rapidly growing and innovative Aerospace company specializing in fuel measurement systems. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of hiring of a Software Engineer that possesses strong experience with embedded systems in the Aerospace industry.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Fastest growing Aerospace company in Vermont
2. Vacation stipend after 2 years
3. Emphasis on company culture and work-life balance
What You Will Be Doing
Development and documentation of high & low level requirements, design of software systems, embedded firmware programming and product life-cycle support.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Embedded systems
- Aerospace industry
- Software Considerations in Airborne Systems (adherence of DO-178, DO-278, DO-254, DO-330, ARP4754A and ARP4761 compliance)
- Software design, development, verification and validation.
What's In It for You
- Above market compensation (85k-95k DOE)
- Vacation stipend after 2 years of employment
- Company/personal performance based bonuses
- 401k (5% match)
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Wellness and Fitness Program
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
So, if you are a Embedded Software Engineer II with experience, please apply today!