JOIN THE ASHLEY FAMILY IN ECRU, MS!
DISTRIBUTION CENTER COMPENSATION:
- Weekday shifts from $13.75to $15.35 + Performance Incentive
- Weekend shifts from $14.75to $17.35 + Performance Incentive
- Weekday shifts from $14.40to $16.00 + Performance Incentive
- Weekend shifts from $15.40to $18.00 + Performance Incentive
Incentive only applies to the shipping department.
Distribution Center Laborers load or unload product from trailers and/or containers and transport finished goods between production and distribution center locations and loading and unloading areas.
Distribution Center Essential Responsibilities:
- Lifting: Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 lbs., manipulate up to 250 lbs occasionally.
- Pulling/Pushing: Will transport loads of up to 100 lbs., frequently, manipulate up to 250 lbs occasionally.
- Hand-manipulate product from primary location to cart, pallet or plate.
- Pick orders and prepare goods for shipment.
- Move materials within the Distribution Center.
- Operate PIVs in a safe and appropriate manner.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Basic counting and math skills
- Read, write and comprehend the meaning of basic communications
- Measure using English and Metric scales
- Ability to learn Company's basic computer and scanning systems
- Ability to obtain valid, company-issued PIV license (where required)
In addition to stable employment and weekly paychecks, our teams enjoy great benefits, including tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, dental & medical coverage, paid vacation & holidays, 401k options, and an onsite clinic!
Apply online or walk in to apply in person!
447 MS-346, Ecru, MS
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer