Job DescriptionJob #: 910754
Position Title: Business Operations Associate
Location: McLean, VA (Tyson’s Corner)
Duration: Long-Term Contract (up to 2 years)
- Responsible for analysis, problem solving, decision-making and process execution 'End to End' in the Loan Delivery, Certification, Funding, CE Tagging and Data Correction processes.
- Responsible for activities related to the mortgage loan delivery/pooling and securitization process.
- Individuals leverage 'subject matter expertise' and technical expertise (products and processes) to analyze issues, recommend solutions, build queries and query data.
- Responsible for maintaining reference data (financial/non-financial) to include: monitoring account details, maintaining descriptive data and price information and maintaining agreements and relationships with 3rd parties.
- Responsibilities include managing relationships with internal and external business partners to ensure accurate and timely execution in front end mortgage purchase operations.
- Staff have extensive knowledge of products, pricing, term structures, as well as detailed knowledge of specific transactions. Application of professional principles, theories, and concepts.
- Develops resolutions to problems of limited scope following specific, detailed procedures.
- College Degree or equivalent experience expected.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178