Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo USA LLC, Well Site Services is recruiting for a result driven and customer service oriented Field Service Technician. Being an integral part of Civeo, the incumbent will report to the Branch Manager in Wright Wyoming. The Field Service Technician is responsible for setting up, servicing, and breaking down modular accommodation units at client job sites. In addition, the incumbent will perform some other duties of construction carpenter as needed. Being adaptable to changing roles within the function, Field Service Technician is required to operate safely, follow all federal and state safety regulations and offer an excellent customer service at all times. This is a permanent, full-time, non-exempt position.
- Set up new accommodation units for clients on site
- Connect water, sewer, satellite, and other key needs
- Provide and test all connections for units in safe manner
- Communicate the progress of assigned tasks with entire team to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Handle service calls for units to repair items (requires on-call hours)
- Join building materials using nails, staples, glue, and other items
- Repair skids and units to the highest company standards
- Attend and participate in all job safety meetings on site
- Complete field tickets and mileage sheets on a daily basis
- Safely and efficiently break down sites for transportation to new areas
- Communicate with clients and ensure positive experience at all times
- Submit daily pre/post trip reports
- Adhere to all company safety policies, all DOT and other government regulations
- Promote a safe, prudent and organized work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of previous technical/carpentry experience in construction industry
- Valid driver license
- Five-year clean and safe driving record
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations
- Ability to work physically and regularly lift 50-75 lb.
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude
- Ability to perform basic mechanical, electrical and plumbing repairs as needed
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Attention to details, accuracy and strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to meet required deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with all functional areas within the company
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact co-operatively and professionally with customers
- Strong focus on safety, quality of work and environmental awareness
- Flexibility and adaptability: must be willing to be on call, work nights, weekends, holidays and travel.
We provide great work conditions and an excellent compensation package.
Civeo is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.