Primary Purpose and Essential Functions: To provide support to Academy Instructors by coordinating, monitoring, and tracking, students upon arrival through to completion of school and hire or termination while supporting management.
- Coordinate, schedule and monitor student orientation, CDL test appointments, transportation, lodging, and meal assistance for students; assist Recruiters/Processors and compliance with student files for accuracy and completion.
- Create, complete and manage student’s files according to Company requirements and state standards for licensing and audits as well as outside accreditation agencies.
- Act as a liaison with Company Student Loan department for student contracts, verifications, certificates and payments.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support to Academy Manager, Academy staff, and Instructors; ensure effective operation of departments (typing, filing, answering telephones, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies, etc.).
- Prepare and complete special projects, reports and distributes as needed.
- Process and track documentation, such as exit/re-entry interviews and flow of re-entry forms, including confidential information in personnel records.
- Track and monitor all payables including greyhound for accurate charges and credits issued.
- Monitor and report outside funding such as Veterans Association and Workforce Improvement Act.
- Report to all licensing and governmental required reports.
- Responsible for accurately keying data in AS400 for Company access.
- Manage Instructors and student personnel regarding personnel files to Company standards and file required licensing applications once hired.
- Track students' drug screens, Workwell, and DOT physicals for completion and filing.
- Ensure DMV/DPS required documents, receipts, and permits are received and filed appropriately.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Perform additional duties as requested by leadership.
- Skills: Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; advanced oral and written communication skills and possess strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage and motivate employees; demonstrate good judgment and discretion; self-motivated and flexible; strong problem solving skills.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience Required: Three years office experience.
Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office suite; advanced oral and written communication skills and possess strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage and motivate employees; demonstrate good judgment and discretion; self-motivated and flexible; strong problem solving skills.
High School Diploma or GED
Three years office experience.