Business Development • Windham, New HampshireMedicus Healthcare Solutions
is a leader in innovative healthcare staffing and related services, including locum tenens and team-based staffing, transition management services, and service line consulting. Our corporate headquarters is in Windham, NH-just 45 minutes north of Boston-our west-based office is just outside Denver, CO, and our newest office is located in Houston, TX. When you join Medicus Healthcare Solutions
, you become part of a unique, performance-driven company that's been called one of the best-kept secrets in the industry. We are a dynamic organization that values employees and offers exciting opportunities at all levels.The Opportunity:
We have experienced impressive growth and are seeking a high-energy, dynamic Account Executive to join our team. This critical, high visibility role focuses on generating and closing new business opportunities, while managing and leveraging existing relationships across the country.Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within the Healthcare Services industry.
- Conduct substantive content discussions with decision makers and key stakeholders within Healthcare organizations.
- Build relationships with clients across the country by establishing rapport via phone and in-person
- Develop and manage pipeline activity resulting in new client partnerships and relationships.
- Design and present customized solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
- Drive sales cycle with a sense of urgency ensuring clients' expectations are met while achieving targeted sales goals and acceptable margins of the business unit.
- Work closely with the Vice President of National Sales on systems level and cross business unit opportunities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with C-suite level executives to maximize account penetration and increase revenue generated per account.
Compensation & Benefits:
- At least 5 years of successful sales, prospecting and new business development experience with a service or solution based offering.
- Must be adept at closing new business deals with significant revenue goals.
- Must have a successful track record with complex sales in a performance based environment.
- Persuasive presenter with demonstrated talent in establishing relationships over the phone and in person.
- Successful background in developing sales strategies with senior level counterparts.
- Build and maintain effective client and team relationships.
- Ability to travel approximately 15%
- BA/BS Degree required
Medicus offers a competitive base salary and high-margin commissions plan. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term insurance, plus medical and dependent care flex spending accounts, and earned time off.
We have a matching, fully vested 401k available after 90 days of employment, tuition reimbursement, monthly sales awards and the opportunity to become part of our President's Club and receive an all-expense paid trip for two!Why Medicus?
Join a company that appreciates your talent and contributions, enabling you to earn your value through a robust compensation plan and exciting performance incentives that provide you with a verifiable growth path! We are a dynamic company that is growing rapidly and committed to promoting talent based on merit. We believe in the values of teamwork, openness, and treating everyone with dignity and respect. When you join Medicus, you can see the direct impact of your contributions on our success.
Medicus is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in its workforce and diversity of thought.