Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies is seeking a Field Service Supervisor located in either North or South Carolina. This position will be responsible for maintaining a safe work environment as well as delivering quality service to the customer. Supervisor will provide business leadership aimed at driving Field Service revenue and profit growth throughout the group by continuing to drive a one team approach. Will provide supervision and leadership to non-exempt personnel including performance management, coaching and development, training, safety, and scheduling. Supervisor will also meet with the customer periodically to discuss safety concerns, work progress, and suggested improvements. Will be responsible for ensuring data collected for Customer Reports is completed in a timely and accurate manner by Field Personnel.
Successful candidate will have the following:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. BS/BA in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Proficient computer skills a must for both in-field and internal work responsibilities
• Valid Driver's License and clean driving record; must meet eligibility requirements to drive a company vehicle
• Must be willing to travel up to 80%
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
• Must be willing and able to work weekends and holidays as required, will carry a company cell phone and be expected to respond at any time except as otherwise approved/scheduled
• Must be able to follow all safety rules and wear all required safety equipment
• Must adhere to EH&S policies and be willing to adopt the Safety Culture
• Industrial waste water treatment and water chemistry experience helpful
• General electrical and industrial maintenance knowledge helpful
• Must be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and the ability to operate with minimum supervision; demonstrate excellent judgment in customer relations and managing company resources.
• Must be a team player and exhibit excellent motivational skills with strong organizational, time management and communication skills
• Must maintain a high level of customer focus and show expertise at customer relations and working under pressure.
• Must be able to pass background checks and drug testing
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ()
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.