As a Lab Technician in an Aspen Dental-branded practice you're not only making a statement that you're committed to providing quality dental care but you're also becoming a part of a collaborative community of dental professionals. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a serious problem and Aspen Dental is transforming healthcare by breaking down the barriers to better care, better smiles and better lives.
Lab technicians with Aspen Dental work for Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI), a dental support organization that provides all non-clinical support services to Aspen Dental-branded practices. As a lab technician with ADMI, you'll work on-site in a modern Aspen Dental practice handcrafting high-quality full and partial dentures. With state-of-the-art equipment and instruments on site, you'll have the best tools at your disposal. You'll also enjoy regular hours, technical training, a competitive salary and benefit package as well as the opportunity to advance into a managerial role.
With an average of six new patients per day, you'll be a part of the patient experience from impression to insert. You'll work alongside the dentist in the office, offering your expertise to ensure patients receive quality and timely service.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.Responsibilities
Minimum Education and Experience
- Fabricate high quality denture prosthetics.
- Complete prosthetic repairs, relines and re-bases.
- Operate within all company-established protocols
- Preparation of laboratory supply orders while staying within determined budgetary guidelines.
- Collaborate with dentists to ensure optimum patient satisfaction.
- Advanced training in dental lab technology preferred.
- Minimum 2 years proven experience with the complete fabrication of quality prosthetic denture products from start to finish.