SIG SAUER® world renowned firearms are the weapons of choice for many of the premier global military, law enforcement and commercial users. In our world-class facilities, we build the toughest, most precise rifles, pistols, suppressors, optics, ammunition, and air guns, while offering the finest firearms training — all as a fully integrated system. We do this because we share the same drive to be the best, the same love of freedom, the same unwillingness to compromise — as those who choose SIG.
The tremendous growth of SIG SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced professionals to join our team.
The Sales Analytics Associate will provide functional support for commercial sales while collaborating with Supply Chain, Marketing & Finance. In this newly created role, responsibilities include data analysis, forecasting, reporting, market research, competitive analysis, planning, and sales process optimization. Ideal candidates will have Business Analysis experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Be able to quickly learn and work with sales and promotional data, market assessment, pipeline analysis and market research to perform various analyses.
- Use sales records to identify and evaluate sales performance and market trends
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report sales data to increase sales productivity
- Analyze and measure gaps to plan, rebate, incentives, rewards programs
- Develop presentations that analyze sales and marketing activities and achievements
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization
- Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Interpret and explain forecasting results and business impact
- Using various data points (inventory, sales, programs) to develop forecast across product lines
- Monitor production and sales to forecast
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar) or at least 2+ years of progressive work experience performing Business or Data Analysis in a growth business
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand commercial business strategy and understand the results behind the numbers
- Ability to analyze data to identify patterns, gaps and inconsistencies
- Interest in Marketing, Sales, and the Sales Process
- Ability to think critically about existing infrastructure & processes and communicate projects, plans and deliverables effectively to senior/executive leadership
- Collaborative orientation, team player, demonstrates positivity
- Ability to clearly communicate complex quantitative analysis in actionable insights
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Microsoft Access (specifically Access and Excel)
- Significant experience with analytical tools, such Oracle, Cognos, SQL, and visualization software (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc.) strongly desired
- Significant experience with Salesforce reporting strongly desired
- Self-motivated, independent, and focues on continuous skill development and expansive learning
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, disciplined, and strongly focused on high quality end-product
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.