Why Join Altec?
If you’re considering a career with Altec Industries, there’s never been a better time to join us! Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and light and sign maintenance industries in more than 100 countries. Work for an industry leader that designs, tests, manufactures, assembles, sells, and services its own products.
The Altec Service Group has an open position for a team player to serve as the interface between Altec Industries, Customers (internal and external) and Vendors (internal and external).
· Inspection of all aspects of the Service-to-Global process and offer feedback / resolutions.
· Conducts inspections (as needed).
· Communicates quality issues to the Quality Engineers/Manager and Continuous Improvement Group.
· Reports quality score to Service Management Group.
· Develop and implement training (systems & processes) programs.
· Monitor sustainment of past and new event results.
· All other duties assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• H/S or equivalent, 2 year degree preferable.
• 3-5 years of experience in industry or manufacturing-technical environment performing quality related work
• Must be personable and effectively interact with other associates, departments, Operations, distributors, vendors, customers, etc.
• Good analytical, verbal, and written skills.
• Basic understanding of business principles and practice.
• Demonstrated capacity as a self-starter with ability to work under only a moderate level of supervision.
• Must be confident, dynamic, and successful in working as part of a team.
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers and associated software.
• Must continually work to maintain and develop technical skill sets.
• Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
• Reading/Interoperating engineering documents
• Oracle experience preferred.
Altec offers a competitive salary that rewards performance and dedication, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program
• Retirement 401(k) Program
• Vacation and Holidays
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program
• Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.