When you join Impact Solution, you become a valued member of an elite team of top recruiting talent. Our work is meaningful and causes significant career improvements in the lives of our candidates and hiring managers. Our in-house, hands-on training/mentoring program has molded the inexperienced into the best recruiters in the industry. Our new recruiters inherit an existing, active territory to fast track success. We maximize our effectiveness by handling our communication via the telephone and internet, which, in turn, allows us to avoid travel and have a casual work environment. We work hard, have fun and achieve great results.
Are you motivated, willing to learn, capable of persuasive communication and seeking a personally and professionally rewarding career? If so, we want you on our team!
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Learning all aspects of successful recruiting
2. Developing and presenting enticing marketing scripts verbally to candidates and hiring managers
3. Screening employers and candidates to determine matches based on needs and wants
4. Maintaining existing as well as developing new long-term relationships with candidates and hiring managers
5. Building bridges between interested, qualified candidates and employers
6. Following up in the appropriate time frame, with the right temperament and a clear message
7. Effectively communicating while adapting to various communication styles and not being misinterpreted
8. Practicing active listening and following up with pointed, relevant questions
9. Conducting yourself with the highest degree of integrity and honesty, treating others as we like to be treated
10. Shifting priorities based on what is happening during the day and in the job world
11. Focusing on being productive (urgent & important priorities) versus being busy
12. Organizing your day around activities that produce results
Successful candidates should possess:
1. The ability to learn quickly and think on your feet
2. The ability to build relationships effectively
3. A predisposition to connecting with people
4. Strong communication skills
5. The ability to be persistent without crossing the line
6. The ability to prioritize and be highly organized
7. A degree, extensive sales training or equivalent experience
8. Motivation based on success and financial rewards
Since 1996, our goal has been to partner with and provide the ultimate candidate and employer experience. We realize the importance of listening, gaining trust, working in the best interests of our candidates and clients. We constantly seek new and efficient methods and resources to maximize the success of those we work with. Our methods empower us to uncover career opportunities that candidates may never see and to uncover candidates that employers may never see. We make the matches that would otherwise not happen.
If interested in a rewarding recruiting career with Impact Solution, please forward your resume to us.