Job Code: O27
Title: Journeyman, Network & Computer Systems Administrator
Job Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida (Eglin AFB)
Are you looking for a rewarding and impactful new opportunity? Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Journeyman, Network & Computer Systems Administrator supporting The Armament Operations Division, AFLCMC/EBO, has responsibility for providing Directorate support for information systems support, network administration and information assurance. The Division manages equipment inventories, executes facility management, provides acquisition security management and support, and provides cross-cutting organizational operations management to include military and civilian human resources support
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
- Management of organizational information and network systems.
- Provide assistance to our customer providing desktop workstation, and network attached devices, such as, printers, scanners, etc.
- Assist the Government in maintaining the Windows 10 64-bit operating system
- Perform assessments, development, implementation, management, maintenance and administration of Local Area Network (LAN), Telecommunications Infrastructure (video conferencing), and other customer-required information technology services.
- Assist with the development of web-based Information Technology Equipment (ITE) Management Portal Applications and other custom Government software applications; hosting and support necessary to facilitate customer access to the Continuous Acquisition and Life-Cycle Support applications.
- The candidate will be responsible to perform all support functions ensuring the servers are compliant with existing Air Force and DoD regulations, directives, and policies.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledgeable with DoD 8140 compliance.
- Experienced with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, Windows applications, as well as network peripherals such as printers and scanners.
- Security+CE certification mandatory
- US Citizen
- Current DOD Clearance (updated within six years) Top Secret clearance
- Associates of Science and 5+ year’s relevant experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Travel required
- Ability to rent/operate rental cars while on travel
- Ability to work flexible and varied hours
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.